Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hello, I love to design/create handmade greeting cards. I take alot of pride in my designing of each card. Most cards are one of a kind. I have also been taking custom orders, which I enjoy alot. If you are looking for a special card and just can't find it, let me know, I would love to design one for you.

Check back often. I will be posting pictures of handmade greeting cards. I use different sources and materials. So far my favorite has to be stamps. You know the kind you ink up and stamp onto paper, lol... I love Stampin Up stamp sets, (well, what can I say) I sell Stampin Up, it is of great quality., and of course I use other stamps from other sources.

I use various embellishments from different sources (Stampin Up, Michaels, etc) like brads, eyelets, ribbons and anything else I can get my hands on.

I have just been introduced to digital stamps, wow, you will have to take a look if you haven't already. http://www.mygrafico.com/.

Goodnite for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment